Our child and family counselling services are set up to support children, teenagers and their families though difficult life experiences.
We work with children, teenagers and families experiencing:
- Challenging behaviour issues
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement issues as a result of illness, death, divorce and separation
- Parenting issues
- Other difficult life experiences that families might be going through…
We work with the whole family to:
- Hear about what has brought your child and family to counselling
- Build a picture of your hopes for a positive and helpful experience
- Acknowledge the existing skills your family already have
- Assist in the development of new skills
- Enable positive communication between family members
- Help in the movement toward new possibilities
If you are feeling unsure of what we can offer your child or family, please call to speak with one of our counsellors and get to know what SKATTLE is about and the ways we can support your family.
We aim to offer opportunities for personal growth in order to have children, teenagers and their family members walking away feeling stronger.
“Thank you so much for all your help when we have been to visit We have been a much better team, and when we both actually talk to each other, WOW, what a difference it makes for both of us!! It has been great to learn together.” Teneale, mother